26 December 2007

Christmas Pictures



This is the first Christmas that Noah completely understands what's going on. On Christmas Eve he reminded me that we had to put up a "Happy Birthday" sign and make a cake for Jesus. He also has gotten into Christmas crafts... fortunately we have a pre-school teacher from the US staying with us for a month... here he is showing off the Christmas chain(?) he made for the tree... he also has been making snow flakes and other paintings... next year we'll have to get another creative guest or send Noah to his Auntie Jen's house for more holiday crafts...



Noah in his Lightening MCQueen shirt...



Noah opening his and everyone else's presents...



Kadin lost in a world of Buzz Lightyear... he watched the movie too...



Kadin pounding mommy's Christmas sausage...

I forgot to talk pictures of the rest of the day in Mukono... so now just imagine the boys swimming in inflatable pools with 4 other kids, Christine having fun in the kitchen with the other mom's and Jeff standing outside with the other dad's trying to figure out why our car overheated... Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Woohoo! Auntie Jen got a mention in the blog! I will have to pack some rockin' crafts to do with the kids when we see you in Florida. Merry Christmas, guys. We love you! Jen, Darren, Jason and Cameron

Teenietinyt said...

I am so jealous!! I wish I could be there!!! I talked to my roommate and my little girl Christmas Eve and Christmas morning (my time) and it made my Christmas so worth it!!!