25 December 2007

Merry Christmas

Greetings to our loyal readers who are escaping their families to read this blog... don't worry I won't tell!

We are alive... even though we have been without internet since the 18th... we're hanging out at some friends and my buddy Tom just offered me a hit of wireless... I'm a sucker for peer pressure...

So here's what's happening...

The boys now understand Christmas... they were up at 6 AM jumping out of their skin for presents...

Buzz Lightyear of all shapes and sizes were the highlights for Kadin... after the first Buzz he stopped opening presents and just went off to save the universe...

Lightening McQueen was a hit with Noah... although he loved opening presents so much that he also opened the rest of Kadin's, mom's and dad's presents as well... since its Jesus' birthday he also looked around to see if he could help open his...

Christine cooked the traditional Angle breakfast... sausage, eggs and monkey bread... and the boys inhaled it...

And I am still recovering from yet another bout of some jungle-life-sucking disease... the doctors have me on a diet of rice, potatoes and white bread only... this will be the first holiday season of my life that I am losing weight...

Merry Christmas to all and here's hoping Santa brings a little internet to our home before the new year!

No comments: