11 April 2008

Kadin's B-Day Pictures

Sometimes I forget I'm in the US and have access to high speed internet...

So here's a few pictures from Kadin's Year 3 Bash...



Traditional Cake shot... the bowls were Finding Nemo print with sharks on the bottom of the bowl... Kadin approved...



Unconventional present opening skills were demonstrated by Kadin... the paper was eaten instead of ripped off the presents...



Unconventional gifts were given... our hope is that if we allow him to wear dresses as a 3 year old he won't want to do it when he is a 30 year old...



A birthday breakfast of French Toast with chocolate chips was offered to Kadin... but instead he ate 4 cubes of butter and a piece of bacon...

2 comments:

Jeff said...

In case your wondering... I won't be 30 until August 14, 2009... I'm sure I'll grow out of it by then...

Kelly said...

Did you really leave a comment on your own blog?