04 May 2008

Sunday School...

It's nice being in the US and giving the boys a chance to experience a Sunday School where they aren't the only white-English-speaking kids in the room...

The boys are enjoying it too...

Today as we were leaving church and Noah blurted out in the crowded lobby...

"Sunday School was wonderful... Kadin didn't push or beat anyone!"

I couldn't have been more proud...

To celebrate Kadin's achievement and self-control... and Noah's ability to chart and monitor his progress... we stopped by Starbucks... where else?

As I was paying and the boys were pounding down their doughnuts the lady behind the counter stopped and smiled...

"Enjoy every moment with those boys!" she told me...

"Don't worry... I will!" I replied...

I'm amazed how God can speak so clearly from behind the counter at Starbucks...

Keep speaking... I'm listening!

2 comments:

Sallie said...

And we have enjoyed every moment we have had with Noah and Kadin! Keep up the good work Mom and Dad! Give Noah and kadin a big squeeze from Nanny and Pops.

Love, Nanny

Té la mà Maria - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you