22 July 2008

Favorite Typos...

Sorry loyal readers for the unannounced summer break... since I lost my voice I also seemed to have also lost my blogging voice...

Truth be told I've been up to nothing exciting... I have been grading mid-term exams and term papers...

Wow...

I told you it wasn't exciting...

But in efforts to keep myself motived to grade the never ending stack of papers I decided to keep track of my favorite typos...

Now I should note that this is completely hypocritical... without spell check... eye wood b nuting...

Here are my top 5:

5. We should poultry Christ like life in every thing... I should enroll them in an ag program...

4. He must be self-wild (Titus 1:7)... I'd love to meet the elders in this church...

3. The spirit filled leader will not stink from facing up a difficult situation or person, from grasping the nettle when that is necessary... ???

2. This helps us to get the blessings without having courses... every students dream...

1. Gaba Bile Institute... got to love your alma mater...

4 comments:

Lena said...

While the pile is UNENDING...some of them are a pretty entertaining read!!!

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

As a proponent of the self-wild school of religion. You must be willing to accept criticism especially if hooting is occurring during an incident.
Spelling isn't the only weakness you need to be concerned with as you share your faith. :-)

Flo Oakes said...

Unfortunately...I think someone already read #4 that same way...and then wrote a Christian book about it...about being wild that is;)