07 October 2008

Greetings from Bulgaria...

Been a busy week but I wanted to say hello to blogger world before we get on the buses tomorrow to head to Greece...

"Hello"

Bulgaria has been great... I learned all sorts of things about Bulgaria in our free time... they used to be Communist... they were the only country taken over by Muslims that didn't become a Muslim nation... and they have 1600 year old Roman ruins...

Which Kadin wasn't too impressed by...



The conference has been great... but I'm too exhausted from acquiring all my missionary knowledge and skills to write about it now...

I'll write something amazing and profound about the conference from Greece... I'm sure to be inspired by Homer and Plato while I'm in there old stooping grounds...

1 comment:

Lena said...

Hey Jeff...

It looks like Kadin is getting ready to water the grass in that picture =)

He must want to claim Bulgaria as his ;)