25 October 2008

Minnie Me

Anne Shirley once said... "Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery"

It also is all the confirmation I need that I am still the coolest person in Noah's world...

I feared losing that title this year to... Jamin "king of the pillow room" and Josh "the new young stud in our house"

But recently Noah got running clothes for his birthday and immediately suggested... "Daddy now I can run every morning with you!"

I'm not sure if he is ready to train for the MTN Half-Marathon with me... but we decided to go for a trial run... I figured we would make it just up the street so we took Kadin along... he made it 10 steps before "needed" to be on my shoulders...

Noah on the other hand decided to take the steepest road in our neighborhood and we ended up running .75 of a mile... with Kadin on my shoulders...

I had enough... but Noah was not satisfied so he did another .75 on the treadmill when we returned home...



It appears the family has a new runner...

2 comments:

Holly said...

Your "minnie me" is awfully cute - maybe even cuter than it's originator. Maybe he could run in the 2020 Olympics.

Lena said...

he looks like a natural on the treadmill!