25 November 2008

Email annoyances...

Being that there are times when I count the time it takes to download email in hours rather than minutes I have developed a number of email annoyances...

10. Email updates about your blog update... if I wanted to read your blog I would just go to your blog and read it...
9. I... don't... mind... poor... punctuation... or mizpeling... but I do mind when my emails are returned and corrected in red...
8. SPAM
7. Junk Mail that is relevant... how did they know?
6. People who press "reply all" to forwards...
5. People who think Bill Gates is going to pay them to send a forward...
4. "Cease and desist" responses to my email updates... "unsubscribe" sounds much nicer...
3. People who don't bcc on mass emails...
2. People who steal all the email addresses from their friends who don't bcc...
1. Ultimate Annoyance - FORWARDS

That being said I have a friend in Sudan who just learned how to send forwards... the text of his forward was long and boring BUT the pictures had me rolling...

Allow me to summarize... or those who agree with my #1 can stop reading here...


Obama's Luo relatives traveling to the next family gathering...


Obama's relatives arriving at their destination... now affectionately referred to in these parts as the "Black House"...

Rumor has it that visas are now free for all of Obama's Luo relatives...

Happy Emailing!

No comments: