09 April 2009

Printer Jam...

Seriously... I don't make this stuff up...

I'm in a rush to prepare for an 8:30 AM meeting...

But I'll risk being a little late... this is Africa after all... so I can share this with you...

I was running off copies of our 2009 Strategic Plan to review with the Administrative Staff at GBI... for an evaluation to ensure we are hitting all our goals for the year so far...

I ran off a copy for each staff member and grabbed them off the printer... when suddenly I felt something wet and warm...



A baby lizard was sleeping in my printer... only to be awaken to sudden death by printer...



Only in Africa...

3 comments:

Sallie said...

That is just absolutely disgusting!!!!!!!!

Renee Franks said...

so gross... i almost lost my breakfast coffee. reminds me of the time I toasted a gecko...

Jesse Frame said...

dude, that is one of the funniest missions mishaps i have ever seen...