02 August 2009

The fam... Noah 5.10

Noah is now 5 years and 10 months old... when we return to Uganda he will be entering Primary 1 (First Grade)...

Of the 4 of us I would venture to say that Noah loves visiting the US the most... seeing friends, processed food, trips to the beach and did I mention dessert...

A perfect day for Noah would involve ice-cream for breakfast... a sugar cookies with frosting for lunch and a birthday cake for dinner...

And the boy has enough energy to power a small village...

Noah spent most of his time in the water... of any kind... on this trip I discovered that he can swim the full length of a pool unassisted... he probably would have slept in the ocean if we would have let him...


Noah is also extremely creative... Saturdays at OSH building pirate ships and helicopters were can't miss weekend activities...


Noah loves being with his grandparents... more than once he explained to me that he didn't need a hug or even to see me because he was too busy having fun with the grandparents... the boy can also work it... on a trip to Target he explained to my mom that they couldn't leave until the whole cart was full "it's not everyday you get to shop with your grandson"


One of many "Noah creations"... other peoples trash becomes his creative treasure...


One of the many things I love about Noah is his love for his friends... Noah has great memories of all our visitors and could probably be the first 5 year old with 1000 friends on facebook...


Here he is with Beth on a day at the beach...

1 comment:

Beth said...

You know you're "in" when you make it on the blog! Reading about the boys makes me smile, cuz I know exactly what you mean :)