03 March 2010

GBI Video...

In November I traveled to Soroti and Lira in Eastern and Northern Uganda to meet with small groups of pastors in the cities, the villages and in the middle of nowhere...

I wanted to learn about their lives and ministries... so I could now how to better serve them as students at GBI... and also so I could give the church in America a picture of what pastors lives are like in East Africa...

I was blown away by their challenges...

Do I feed the orphans in the church or my own children?
Do I pay for the widows hospital bills or do I take my own wife to the hospital?
How can I find something to teach when I have never been taught?

And on and on it went...

After that trip I knew I had to do something... so with the help of this video and people like you who watch it... my prayer is that we will be able to raise 50 scholarships a year to train pastors from disadvantaged regions in East Africa...

Check it out... GBI Video

No comments: