17 April 2010

Things I didn't get around to blogging this week... in brief...

A power surge took out our refrigerator, dishwasher, treadmill and toaster all in one mighty surge... after 6 days without the fridge I only lost a kilo... I know what you are thinking... they have a dishwasher and treadmill!

So far the treadmill has been restored, the toaster has been deemed dead and the fridge is on life support... after all this I figured that voltage regulators were a worthy investment...



Our Rav4 got knocked twice on the same panel... I am so thankful we didn't fix it the first time...



I got to 4X4 some strangers super shuttle van out of a muddy ditch... does that make me a good Samaritan or a red neck?

I wish there were pictures but I 4X4 with 2 hands on the wheel...

Our good friend got in a head on with a taxi or Landcruiser while riding his motorcycle... who knows which one it is because they took off before anyone noticed... he'll be alright... he's bionic!

A 40 foot container truck got stuck on our road blocking us in this morning... after the truck rolled forward taking out 2 fences we were able to squeeze the Rav4 out... by noon when we returned it had disappeared leaving only a few suspicious tracks and a few missing signs along the way...



Overall, it was a great week... life is an adventure and we have some great friends to enjoy it with!

Enjoy your weekend...

1 comment:

John said...

Imagination at work, photos would make this sound too normal.