27 June 2010

Cryptic Messages...

I realize the June 13 blog was a little cryptic...

I have never been one to keep secrets well... I have learned that as soon as I buy a present I need to immediately give it to the person or I risk giving away the element of surprise with my big mouth...  My dad probably still has the tie "we didn't buy him" for his birthday...

Well... I don't have a present for you...

But I am hoping that on July 1st I will get the final confirmation to open my big mouth...

I love my job... it is the first place I have ever been where every day I feel stretched beyond my capabilities and ever day I know that I need God to make it all happen because I can't do it on my own...

On July 2 I'll be announcing the biggest step yet... this is something that has been me up all night for months with excitement (as well as plenty of anxiety) and sporatic on the blog for fear of opening my mouth too soon!

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Preston Sprinkle said...

can't wait to hear what it is!!