08 July 2010

Field Trip...

Last week I got to take part of the GBI staff on a field trip... It is always fun to see how people are out of the office... And which shy personalities light up when you start pointing a camera at them... Like Annet here from the finance department...

The day was a surprise... which I can't even tell you about but from the looks on everyone's faces they all liked what they saw... where ever it was that we went...

 

Seriously, I love how whatever culture you are from anyone can get silly in front of a camera...

 
A few practical jokes were played... and this picture seems to be having Richard... our outgoing Librarian... on the receiving end...
 

But for now I'll just have to leave you as confused as these 3 guys... about where we went and what took place... some secrets just aren't that fun to keep...

But I'm still keeping my lips sealed... until further notice...

3 comments:

marcie said...

I have an idea...

Lena said...

haha...I like these rock star pics...I think I have to steal some from you :)

Kelly said...

Wow...who took those amazing pictures? Their name should at least be mentioned on the blog....