28 September 2010

Child of the Week...

I have to brag about the boys for a minute...

Kadin is now in Reception which makes him eligible for "Child of the Week" honors at Rainbow... this last week he was recognized for his "imagination, especially during story time!"

Kadin was a bit nervous about the award ceremony... I think he prefers acting on stage...  but if you walk through our kitchen he will be sure to stop you until you recognize his award which is currently displayed on the fridge...


Noah's class preformed a number of songs highlighting the diversity in his class... I counted 9 different countries out of the 20 some kids in his class... 

The final song was Michael Jackson's "Black or White"...

 
Unfortunately for Noah he inherited my dance moves and rhythm... hopefully I can pass on a few things which won't completely embarrass him during his teenage years... but for now he sure looks cute trying...  

1 comment:

ben said...

Great! Btw. I never saw you dancing... now I'm looking forward to it ;-)