09 October 2010

Are you telling me "no?"

Back to the voice of God for a bit...

How can you tell the difference between a "no" and a "not yet?"

It seems easy to figure this out when the dust settles and the situation... whatever it may be... is resolved... but what about in the middle when it is all consuming on your mind... how can you tell?

This week I am pretty sure I heard a "no" or maybe a "not yet"... but I still totally what to hear a "yes!"

There is an International School that is near Buloba... about 30 minutes but its closer than the hour and a half commute that we would have to the boys current school... and it's an amazing school... due to the $13,000 a year price tag per year we applied for a scholarship... "request denied"

There is a house next to the new Buloba Campus that we would love to move into... I ever blogged about it a few weeks ago...  when we asked the owner if we could rent... "request denied"

I know that GBI is supposed to move Buloba... it is happening and God is providing in some amazing ways!

But right now I don't have a clue where my family is supposed to live and where our boys are supposed to go to school...

So God... is this a "no" a "no yet" or a "not here?"

I accept writing in the clouds, whispers in the wind, prophets with 100% success records, miracles, emails and text messages... we aren't facebook friends yet but when we are feel free to write on my wall...

If this is another lesson in patience and trust... I really hope I can pass the test this time and move on to a new lesson...

...but as a teacher I can see why you are trying to hold me back for another year...

1 comment:

John said...

What's that verse about don't worry about tomorrow???

But, yeah, it would be great to know the answers sometime soon.