18 December 2010

Miraculous Provision... Part 2

I can't even explain how crazy the last week has been... I have been wanting to blog about this but I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag too soon...

WE ARE MOVING IN 10 DAYS!

As you may know... GBI moved to Buloba this last week... and we have been gearing up for a year of me commuting 90 minutes each way to work while we build our house... I have been a bit stressed to say the least because currently we have only raised $1,500 of the $75,000 we need to build that house... Plus, I feel that I have reached the limits of asking on just about every front... At some point I am expecting "cease and desist" letters from family and friends who are just tired of my fundraising letters...

Well last week God proved once again that he knows our every need and will supply our every need... even when I am trying to do everything on my own...

Last week the Prime Minister called me... seriously! I have no clue how he knows me or how he got my number... but 2 hours before GBI Graduation he called and offered me his house in Buloba... which happens to have a direct view of our new campus... plus it is $700 a month cheaper than we are currently paying... this morning I sat in his living room and signed the lease agreement...

WOW!

Seriously, if this isn't from God I have no other way to explain it... the house is exactly what we wanted 3 bed / 2 bath, half the size of our current house and walking distance from the school...

I don't know why I even bother to worry... but I do all the time... whether it is about needs for projects like the house and GBI or dips in our current support... I find myself constantly planning, stressing and working to figure it all out...

But lately I just feel that God is trying to teach me that He is in control and will meet all our needs... whether it be sending the exact medicine I need to the middle of nowhere or sending a leader of our country to provide us a house... God knows exactly what we need...

Lord, help me to remember this... and increase my faith....

1 comment:

HollyB said...

oh, wow! Totally groovy! Thank You, God!

(From HollyB)