25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

While you are escaping your family this holiday season to mindlessly surf the web and facebook I thought I would give you a treat and show you some pictures of my family... specifically the Scotland cousins! At least I figured you would enjoy it Mom!

 Jason, Cam and Hayden did an amazing job taking their African cousins all over the frozen terrain of Scotland...

Grandparents came from Manchester to make take full advantage of all photo ops...


And the kids delivered... posing for countless photos at every spot... 
 And now I'm just rambling to give you something to read on Christmas Day...
 

But isn't this a cute cousin photo! Way to go Kadin and Hayden!


I can't tell if he was puffing out his chest or just had too many jackets on... 

Noah bowing before Hayden...

And now I'm bowing out... Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: